- Published on Tuesday, 08 November 2005 19:00
- Written by Douglas Eadline
- Hits: 4509
Here is a run down of the Monkey Activities taking place next Week at SC05
- Cluster Monkey will be sharing the Linux Magazine booth (1815) this year. Please stop buy say and hello. Be sure to pick up and get a complementary copy of the Linux Magazine HPC issue.
- Jeff Layton and I will be posting a daily show review blog next week. We will let you know what we see and hear as we travel the show floor.
- The first annual Monkey Mingle will be held Monday night (November 14) at the Sheraton Seattle. We will meet in the The Gallery Lounge on the main floor at 9PM after the opening Gala. The Sheraton is one block from the Convention Center. Unfortunately we do not have money in budget for free beer this year, so any vendors that want to buy us a round (or two) will get a special mention in our daily show review. (A LECCIBG may be held later in the week)
- We will be unveiling the new limited edition Cluster Monkey Hat. As an incentive, to attend the Monkey Mingle, the first 25 people who come to the Sheraton Gallery Lounge will receive a free hat. Hat prototype is pictured here. A limited amount of hats will also be available during the show.
- Don't miss the BOF Why MPI Makes you Scream! And How Can We Improve Parallel Debugging? by Distinguished Monkey Jeff Squyres on Thursday November 17th.
- There will also be an un-official Cluster Agenda BOF Thursday (November 17) morning from 8-9 AM in the in the Convention Center Starbucks (4th floor). Cluster Monkey will be buying the coffee.
Login And Newsletter