- Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 05:56
- Written by Douglas Eadline
- Hits: 1220
For the advanced students of HPC
Expect Intel to be making some noise about their MIC Architecture at SC11 this year. If you want to read the best summary to date (not by Intel) have a look at Greg Pfister's latest Perils of Parallel blog entry called MIC and the Knights.
While you are reading blogs, have a gander at some of the recent titles I have posted over at SICORP. Of course, you choose the topic that suits your mood or go for the grand prize and read them all*!
- Compilers Are Mortal
- The Bulldozers Are Here
- FORmula TRANslation Language
- A Spike In The FUD Detector
- The Fusion Event
- Parallel Programming, Really?
- Cloud-onomics for HPC
- RIP RAID 5
* full disclosure, the grand prize is an extra credit stamp on your HPC geek card.